Get away from it all this winter with a relaxing break at Sand le Mere on the Yorkshire coast.
Winter is a magical time of year to visit the Yorkshire coast region with lots to see and do. From winter walks on deserted beaches and Christmas shopping trips in picturesque locations to festive-themed events and foodie festivals – and you can do it all from our Yorkshire holiday park!
We’re open for 3-night winter breaks from November 6th through to December 15th, so you can unwind and enjoy a mini break away before Christmas gets into full swing.
Snuggle up in our luxury accommodation!
Want to add a slice of luxury to your winter break in Yorkshire? Choose from our range of luxury lodges, which perfectly epitomise luxury breaks by the sea. Available with two or three bedrooms, our holiday lodges in Yorkshire, sleep up to six people in style and comfort.
Our luxury range of lodge accommodation has central heating and double glazing to keep you nice and warm too.
Local events this winter
East Yorkshire boasts a jam-packed events calendar this winter, with lots to see and do for all the family. Below are just some of our favourites taking place nearby….
- Beverley Mistletoe Fair, November 10th-12th: Set in the rooms with views of the West Wood dozens of friendly craft makers will be selling unique, creative and entirely original products to light up your Christmas. The Mistletoe Fair has really great quality products for you to discover. Lovely, personal gifts, as well as exciting new ideas for making your home look and feel full of Christmas cheer.
- CAMRA Hull Real Ale & Cider Festival, November 16th-18th: There will be over 130 different cask ales from 14 breweries at this popular event at Hull Minster. A unique feature of the event will be the installation of Hull’s longest hand pump bar, serving real ales from casks stored underneath the bar, with a further extensive range of stronger beers served directly from the casks. An array of real ciders, again many from our local producers and a selection of bottled beers from around the world will also be available. Hot and cold foods; entertainment from local performers and stalls for small regional businesses will be scattered around the church to complete the experience.
- Christmas Craft Days at Burton Agnes Hall & Gardens, November 21st: View the Hall gloriously decorated for Christmas then join Head Guide Pauline Waslin. Pauline will demonstrate making the crafts that you see at Christmas time and reveal the secrets behind the handmade decorations in the Hall.
- Beverley Festival Of Food & Drink, November 25th: Head over to the impressive Beverley Minster for this popular annual event. Pick up some unique gifts and sample a variety of tasty, locally sourced food!
- Witnernsea Christmas Lights Switch-On, December 1st: Get ready for the big switch-on at nearby Withernsea. There’ll be rides, stalls, refreshments, entertainment and there’ll even be a special appearance from Father Christmas himself!
Book your winter break at Sand le Mere today. Check prices and availability here or call us on 01964 670403.
Please note, between November 6th and December 15th, there is no entertainment available on park and the swimming pool will not be open. The restaurant is closed but the bar will be open on Friday and Saturday evenings only.