Just Launched – New Touring Rainy Day Plan
It is thanks to the British weather that we get the joys of spring, the long, lazy days of summer, the beauty of autumn colours and the excitement of a bit of winter snow.
However, we all know how unpredictable the British weather can be on a caravanning holiday!
The sun has been out (and gone again), the wind is gusting and now it is pouring with rain – we see all seasons in one day.
Extra peace of mind
When you book your next touring break, you can now take out our ‘rainy day plan’ that gives you the flexibility to change your holiday date if the weather forecast is looking very wet and rainy for your stay with us.
So rather than having to cancel your holiday and losing the money you’ve paid, you can still have a holiday to look forward to.
You can move the booking within a 2 week window of your start date, subject to pitch availability.
Our ‘Rainy Day Plan’ costs £20 per booking.
How it works
- If within 48 hours of your holiday you see that the forecast is raining and you’re worried about a muddy touring pitch, you can change your start date, if you’ve taken out our cover.
- You can move the booking to a new date that’s within 2 weeks of your original start date, subject to availability.
- Simply add the ‘Rainy Day Plan’ onto your booking and relax knowing you have the flexibility to change your date if the weather is bad.
- If you’re booking online, add the Rainy Day Plan when you get to the extras page, or simply give us a call.
• The rainy day plan costs £20 and will need to be added as an extra onto your holiday at the time of booking either online or on the telephone. The cover cannot be added once the booking has been made.
• Applies to new touring bookings with a holiday start date from 16th September to the end of the 2019 season.
• To change your holiday date due to bad weather, you will need to contact the park within 48 hours and quote your holiday booking reference. The team will check the availability of your pitch for your new date.
• To change the date, the holiday must be on the same pitch type and at the same park.
• The Rainy Day Plan is not applicable for seasonal or storage bookings and cannot be used by third party bookings.
• If your new holiday date crosses into a school holiday date or Bank Holiday, you will need to pay the additional balance of the increased pitched price.
• You are only permitted to change your holiday start date once.
• If there is no availability for your new holiday dates, you can choose to continue with your original booking or cancel your break. We will make every effort to accommodate your change request and will provide you with options to move your booking to a April 2020 date if availability is limited. If you decide to cancel your booking within 48 hours, we will be unable to offer a refund of your holiday, including the rainy day cover. The Rainy Day Plan gives you the flexibility to change your date and is not a cancellation plan.
• Pitch changes are subject to availability at the time of booking.