Dog friendly holidays in Yorkshire
Pets need a holiday too, so we have a range of accommodation that’s perfect for dog friendly holidays in Yorkshire! After all, why should your pet miss out on all the fun?
We welcome well-trained dogs in our pet friendly holiday accommodation, with prices for just £30 per three or four night break and £40 per week. We allow a maximum of two dogs per holiday home. And, unlike some parks, just because you’ll be staying in a specific pet friendly unit, it doesn’t mean you’ll have to compromise on the quality of your accommodation.
Dog friendly beaches nearby
There’s loads of great beaches nearby where your pooch can stretch their legs. Here’s just some of our favourites…
- Tunstall beach is just a skimming stone’s throw from Sand le Mere Holiday Park. There’s a huge stretch of shingle and sand where you pet can run around and have some fun. There are some restrictions for access with dogs between May and September, however there is still a large area where dogs are allowed in peak season.
- Easington beach is close to Withernsea and is made up of a remote stretch of sand and shingle beach, backed by cliffs and dunes. This beach is popular with walkers, and it’s easy to see why
- Withernsea beach is a great place to go for a walk with your dog. In peak season access is restricted between the ramp opposite Seaside Road and the beach access steps 100 metres south of Pier Towers.
- Away from the coast, why not try something a little bit more adventurous? If you’ve packed your walking boots then why not take on part of the Yorkshire Wolds Way ? This huge 80-mile stretch covers the length of the wolds, which take in the amazing chalk landscapes with dry valleys and stunning wildlife alongside vibrant market towns and ancient villages. Whether you’re seeking peace and quiet or family days out there’s something here for you on the 80 mile Way.
Make your furry friend’s tail wag with our easy dog-friendly holidays.
Included in your package break
- Doggie welcome pack with welcome card, dog treats, biscuits, poo bags, ball & bottle of doggie beer or Prosecco refreshment for dogs!
- Use of a large dog cushion with washable cover
- Houndtastic Holidays guide to local dog walks, dog-friendly attractions and restaurants
- Dogs holiday HALF PRICE
Terms and conditions:
Whilst we accept most breeds to stay in our pet friendly holiday accommodation, unfortunately there are some dogs we do not accept at Sand le Mere. We reserve the right to decline the breeds below. If in doubt, please give us a call: Pitbull Terrier, Dogo Argentino, Filo Brasiliero and Japanese Tosa