- Heated indoor pool complex
- Use of the fun park facilities
- Kids' Club
- Fantastic entertainment throughout the year
- NEW Big Name Acts for 2018
- Bed linen and beds made up for you
- Gas and electricity in Holiday Homes
- New touring facilities for 2018
Do you wish you could take holiday photos like these? Then join our FREE photo course for top tips from an Instagram expert.
With a smartphone in our pocket, hundreds of badly taken family photos are the curse of any holiday.
So Sand le Mere Holiday Village has teamed up with Instagram expert Elaine Taylor to launch a smartphone photography course to help holidaymakers take better snaps.
– When: Saturday 17 September, 10am to 1pm or from 2.30-5.30pm
– Where: Sand le Mere Holiday Village
– Cost: FREE to Sand le Mere guests
– How: to book your place, call us on 01964 670403 with your holiday reference
There are two courses taking place on Saturday, 17 September, with space for 12 people on each. Each three-hour course will show you the basics of taking better pictures on your smartphone by focusing on how to get the most from your mobile phone camera, picture composition and using apps to improve your images.
Elaine Taylor is a true mobile phone photography expert. She recently won first prize in the portrait category of the worldwide iPhone photography awards and is UK & Ireland editor-at-large for Shootermag, an ambassador for ink361.com and a beta tester for a range of mobile photography apps. You can see Elaine’s instagram images here.
This free course is open to holidaymakers at Sand le Mere Holiday Village. Numbers are limited, so to reserve your place please contact our team on 01964 670 403 with your Sand le Mere holiday booking reference. Short breaks from 16-19 September start from £166 based on up to six people sharing a two-bedroom caravan.