Dog friendly holidays in Yorkshire
Pets need a holiday too, so we have a range of accommodation that’s perfect for dog friendly holidays in Yorkshire! After all, why should your pet miss out on all the fun? We’ll even include a welcome treat to help them feel at home when they arrive!
We welcome well-trained dogs in our pet friendly holiday accommodation, with prices for just £20 per three or four night break and £35 per week. We allow a maximum of two dogs per holiday home. And, unlike some parks, just because you’ll be staying in a specific pet friendly unit, it doesn’t mean you’ll have to compromise on the quality of your accommodation…
Dog friendly holiday accommodation in a great location
Our Yorkshire holiday park benefits from a superb location on the East coast, which is perfect for long walks with your dog. Say hello to miles of sand and shingle beaches where your dog can chase a ball, jump in the sea or play fetch until their heart is content! At Sand le Mere you’re also close to the idyllic Yorkshire Wolds, should you prefer country walks over coastal rambles with your pet. To help you make the most of your pet friendly holiday at our site, we’ve put together some of our favourite places to exercise your dog nearby….
- Tunstall beach is just a skimming stone’s throw from Sand le Mere Holiday Park. There’s a huge stretch of shingle and sand where you pet can run around and have some fun. There are some restrictions for access with dogs between May and September, however there is still a large area where dogs are allowed in peak season.
- Easington beach is close to Withernsea and is made up of a remote stretch of sand and shingle beach, backed by cliffs and dunes. This beach is popular with walkers, and it’s easy to see why
- Withernsea beach is a great place to go for a walk with your dog. In peak season access is restricted between the ramp opposite Seaside Road and the beach access steps 100 metres south of Pier Towers.
- Away from the coast, why not try something a little bit more adventurous? If you’ve packed your walking boots then why not take on part of the Yorkshire Wolds Way ? This huge 80-mile stretch covers the length of the wolds, which take in the amazing chalk landscapes with dry valleys and stunning wildlife alongside vibrant market towns and ancient villages. Whether you’re seeking peace and quiet or family days out there’s something here for you on the 80 mile Way.
Making the most of dog friendly holidays in Yorkshire
- Don’t forget your dog’s treats and toys so they feel at home too!
- Bring your dog’s lead and poop-scoop to help us keep Sand le Mere clean and tidy
- Our on-park shop sells dog food if you forget to bring some from home
Please note all dogs must be on a lead at all times while on park.
Dogs we do not accept
Whilst we accept most breeds to stay in our pet friendly holiday accommodation, unfortunately there are some dogs we do not accept at Sand le Mere. We reserve the right to decline the breeds below. If in doubt, please give us a call:
- Pitbull Terrier
- Dogo Argentino
- Filo Brasiliero
- Japanese Tosa