Owning one of our holiday homes on the Yorkshire coast gives you the chance to escape the hustle and bustle of a busy life whenever you please. It’s a great way to spend quality time with friends and family.
1. Worry-free holiday home living: when you own a static caravan you don’t have to worry about extensive maintenance projects, difficult DIY fixes or unexpected charges. After siting and connection your holiday home is ready to use and easy to maintain.
2. Open for 12-months of the year: our holiday home owners can visit Sand le Mere at any time of year and without notice, for a surprise break, a last-minute getaway, a relaxing long weekend or an extended stay. You can treat your children and grandchildren to school holiday stays or enjoy the peace and quiet outside of the busiest periods, or even choose to let your own friends and family enjoy the benefits of your hideaway. Please note, your holiday home cannot be used as your permanent residence.
3. Fantastic facilities and entertainment on your doorstep: how amazing is it to be able to head down to your own pool for a lunch time swim, or to turn off the evening telly and watch a live show from a star cabaret! These are just some of the activities available for our holiday home owners – and many are free of charge. We organise a whole host of owners’ only events throughout the season too.
4. Relax in friendly surroundings: our green and clean environment is peaceful and relaxing. We’re surrounded by the coast and countryside, so you can enjoy lung-full’s of fresh air and invigorating walks.
5. High quality holiday homes with all mod cons: we sell a huge range of holiday homes on the Yorkshire coast, including new and previously-owned models. There are many styles to choose from, and all are spacious and smartly laid out. They include a whole variety of features such as TVs, heating and double-glazing for a homely feel.
Static caravans and lodges for sale from £14,995View our stock