Book your holiday today at Sand le Mere and discover the Yorkshire coast in 2019
Nothing quite beats the feeling you get when you book your next holiday. And now is the perfect time to book your break at our Yorkshire holiday park.
The peak weeks and school holiday periods fill up quickly, so secure your holiday today and get your pick of our accommodation and your preferred dates.
Book by 28th Feb and save up to 20% on a 2019 holiday*
• Save up to 20% on off-peak touring breaks*
• Save 15% on all off-peak self-catering breaks*
• Save 10% on all peak breaks and holidays*
Plus, book with a low deposit of just £50 for caravans, or £75 for lodges and £30 for touring
Free week or half price stay**
• Stay for 14 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll give you a free week in September or October 2019**
• Stay for 7 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll provide a half-price stay in September or October 2019**
Call 0800 117 0090 to book this offer (Freephone number from all landlines and mobiles.) Not bookable online.
Why choose Sand le Mere in 2019?
We strive to constantly improve the holiday experiences of our guests and that’s why we’ve made a host of enhancements to our park in time for the 2019 season, including:
- Investment of over £100,000 on new accommodation
- BRAND NEW touring shower and toilet facilities
- NEW Star Acts including Shayne Ward, Ray Quinn, Ben Haenow, Amelia Lily and more
- Fun sessions for toddlers to help tire your tots for bedtime
- Dedicated sensory playroom for children with autism
Our holiday park is a popular choice for couples and families with lots to see and do on-park and nearby.
Boasting an indoor leisure complex, with swimming pool, sauna and steam room, as well fishing lakes, a crazy golf course and kids’ adventure playground… there really is something for everyone at Sand le Mere! We’re extremely proud of our on-park facilities, with plenty to keep kids and adults alike entertained! In fact, you may never need to venture off site!
There’s also a restaurant, serving up tasty, traditional pub favourites, along with a Coffee Republic café and takeaway. And, should you need to stock up on any of those daily essentials, we’ve even got an on-park shop!
Let us entertain you!
Sand le Mere is renowned as one of the region’s top holiday parks for live entertainment. You can enjoy watching live performances from TV reality show performers and winners such as Shayne Ward and Ben Haenow PLUS comedy, dancing, magic shows and even wrestling!
We offer two different types of caravan holiday accommodation, both of which are ideal for year-round, fun-packed holidays in Yorkshire. Our most luxurious option is our range of yorkshire holiday lodges, This stylish accommodation range is packed with modern fixtures and fittings and is spacious, relaxing and practical. In our holiday lodges you can relax in your own bath or sit back and put your feet up in front of the large flat screen TV. A selection of the lodges at our Yorkshire holiday park also now include hot tubs!
Our other option for holidays in Yorkshire is a stay in our caravan holiday homes. Our caravans are practical, comfortable and brilliant value options. Choose from a range of different grades – Original, Comfort or Luxury models – so there’s something for all tastes and budgets. All our caravans have comfy bedrooms, modern kitchens and well equipped living and dining areas to make your stay everything you’d wish for. We even have some pet-friendly caravans – because pets need a holiday too!
What is there to see and do in 2019?
2019 promises to be another bumper year on the Yorkshire Coast! Whether you’re a regular visitor to this stunning part of the UK or have never explored the region before, there’s always something to see and do.
The region’s what’s on diary is also bursting at the seams, crammed full of top local events. Here’s just some of our highlights…
- Tour de Yorkshire, 2nd-5th May: Guests staying at our park in early May will be able to catch a glimpse of the world’s top cyclists who are competing in this prestigious event. Of particular interest will be Stage One (from Beverley to Doncaster), which passes close to our park, taking in the nearby coastal town of Hornsea.
- Hessle Feast, July: Visit nearby Hessle which will be crammed with people sampling stalls, crafts, food & drink and great entertainment!
- Tribfest, 15th-18th August: Tribfest is the world’s biggest tribute band music festival! Now in its 12th year! Head on over to the historic Sledmere House and sing along to your favourites!
- Scarborough Jazz Festival, 20th-22nd September: The Scarborough Jazz Festival returns once again and promises an impressive line-up of musical entertainment. Last year’s festival broke the record for weekend ticket sales and this year’s event is expected to be even bigger and better!
Terms and conditions*Self-catering breaks: Save 10% on all self-catering peak breaks (May half term: arrivals 24th – 30th May 2019, school summer holidays: arrivals 26th July – 30th August 2019, October half term: arrivals 25th – 31st October 2019.) Save 15% on all self-catering off peak holidays (arrivals on any other 2019 date.) Touring breaks: Save 10% on touring and camping peak breaks (May half term: 24th – 30th May 2019 and school summer holidays: arrivals 26th July – 30th August 2019.) Save 20% on touring and camping off peak breaks with arrivals from 29th March – 23rd May 2019 and after 27th September 2019. Save 15% on touring and camping off peak breaks with arrivals from 31st May – 25th July 2019 and 31st August – 26th September 2019. All dates are inclusive. A low deposit (£30 for touring pitch, £50 for a static caravan or £75 for a lodge) is payable at the time of booking. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. Prices stated are correct at the time of going to print and are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are subject to availability. **Free or half price break can be taken between 1st September – 24th October 2019. Half the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking to qualify for this offer. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. The free or half price break will be the same accommodation or pitch type and for the same number of people as the original booking. Offers close on 28th February 2019. Early booking offers cannot be combined (choose from Offer 1 – save up to 20% or Offer 2 – Free week or half price stay) or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, offers apply to new bookings only and are subject to availability. Offer excludes seasonal pitches. For full terms and conditions, see sand-le-mere.co.uk.